Monday, September 29, 2014

It's My Time

It's 8 o'clock and I have already completed some of my homework and a full workout. I feel extremely accomplished. My typical day leaves me feeling guilty that I didn't find time to check things off my 'To Do' list. Today is the first day I have been extremely productive in a while.

I am an extreme procrastinator; I have been that way for as long as I can remember. Procrastination runs in my family, and I truly believe that.

Homework overload hits the day before all of my assignments are due and I usually stay up too late to try to finish the things I should have been doing a long time ago. I don't always procrastinate, and when I get my assignments done on time, I feel really good about myself. So why is it that I can't finish all of my assignments ahead of time? What is taking up so much time for me not to get my work done? I have no idea how to answer those questions. Maybe I get too busy for my own life and absolutely cannot find the time, but I think I get distracted the majority of the time.

This week will be different. I'm already on a good track and I intend to keep up with this trend. Look for an update in the future! I hope I can bring you good news in a week or two.

2 comments:

  1. Michelle,

    I love days where I wake up and I am actually productive! Those days make me feel better about the days where I don't cross anything off my "to do list." I wish you good luck as you stay ahead of your assignments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Proud of you~ I too have to do a "things to do" list in order to keep on top of things and nothing feels better than scratching off several things in one day. Hope you continue to keep ahead!

    ReplyDelete